Seven of your local Cheltenham GP surgeries are now working together to provide additional GP appointments for all their registered patients. They have called this group of practices the Cheltenham Central Cluster. These appointments will be available to you and your family up until 8.00 pm Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings.
These daily appointments are pre-bookable and will be available at the following locations:
Overton Park Surgery 4pm until 8pm Monday – Thursday
St Paul’s Chapel 4pm until 8pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 8.30am until 1:30pm on Saturdays
Urgent appointments will also be available on Saturday afternoon and all day on Sunday up
until 8pm in central locations in Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud.
Where and Who will see me?
- All of our appointments are with a GP
- With your consent, they will have full access to your medical records, so you can be assured they will be aware of any ongoing condition
- If you do not wish to share your records you will need to let your practice know, but this could limit the appointments available to you
- The clinic will be in two central Cheltenham locations to ensure equity of access for all patients
- All appointments are open to patients registered at any of our seven surgeries
How do I make an Appointment?
You may wish to consider some of these other options for advice before you ring your surgery for an appointment:
Alternatively, please contact your registered surgery who will offer you the best option to meet your needs, including these new ‘Improved Access’ appointments.
Please note there will be no telephone access to your normal surgery after 6.30pm on weekdays or at weekends.
For more information on how your information is shared between NHS Care Organisations please download this letter.